Wagtails Secure Dog Field
Terms And Conditions Of Use
All users must agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to use.
These Terms and Conditions permit the Client to use Wagtails Secure Dog Field for exercising dogs under close personal supervision at all times.
By using the facilities at Wagtails Secure Dog Field (hereafter referred to as ‘Wagtails’), you (hereafter referred to as ‘The Client’), automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
USE OF WAGTAILS SECURE DOG FIELD:
- “Conditions” means these booking conditions which shall form part of the contract between Wagtails and the Client.
- Wagtails have absolute discretion to permit or prohibit all types of activity on the land.
- This booking is personal to the Client and may not transferred or sub-let this consent to any other person, without prior consent from Wagtails
- You must not at any time park on ANY grassed area. Parking of vehicles is only permitted in the gravel car park.
- Dogs must be vaccinated or have up to date titre test results before they can use the field. Vaccination records/titre test results will be checked on your first visit. Entry to the field will not be permitted without this.
- Please only use the poo bags provided, we compost the poo and need to use these specific bags.
- You have use of the shed which has a toilet; you will also find first aid kits for both dogs and humans in here.
- There is fresh water in the water butt and bowls are available, you will also find a watering can to wash away any loose excrement.
- You must not climb on any gates, fences or posts at any time. If any injuries are caused by doing so Wagtails is not held responsible.
- Do not allow your dog(s) to dig in any part of the venue, at any time. If they do attempt to dig stop them immediately as holes caused by your dog could pose a risk to other users. If your dog(s) dig(s) please attempt to fill the hole. If your dog(s) causes significant damage, please inform Wagtails immediately to enable repair.
- The field is surrounded by a fence 2 metres high and has a return on the ground, however if your dog(s) can jump high fences or is likely to dig themselves out then the field may not be totally secure for you. This is a secure field and not a prison. I cannot accept responsibility for escapees.
- The Client shall keep Wagtails clean and tidy and shall ensure that all litter and refuse generated by the Client is taken home with them. All dog excrement MUST be picked up using ONLY the poo bags provided and then placed in the purple dog poo bin. Not picking up after your dog(s) could result in the Client being banned from any future use of the field. Poo bags should NOT be placed inside the porta-potty.
- The Client should be aware that the ground is uneven in places and caution must be taken. The Client is using the field at their own risk.
- The Client is advised to wear sensible and appropriate footwear to suit the grounds and conditions.
- The boundary and security of the field is checked on a daily basis, however the Client is advised to check that they are satisfied with the height, safety and condition of the fencing and to inform Wagtails on 07789 866960 of any discrepancies.
- The Client must at all times take good care of Wagtails and will be responsible for any damage to Wagtails or any part of it or any equipment or other property of Wagtails whether forming part of the hire or not.
- The Client shall not be permitted to remove or obscure notices or placards displayed at Wagtails.
- The Client shall not interfere with or make any alteration to the layout or arrangement of Wagtails without prior written consent
- The Client shall ensure that no noise nuisance shall be caused to occupiers of properties surrounding Wagtails.
- If the Client needs to use the toilet facilities and they are on their own, the dog(s) will need to be either taken into the toilet with them, or returned to the car for safety.
- At no time should a dog(s) be tethered to any structures on site i.e. fencing, posts, gates etc.
- Dogs should not be left unattended at any time. You should accompany your dog(s) at all times, so that you are aware of what your pet is doing and that they are safe and complying to these terms and conditions.
- Do not allow any dogs out of your vehicle until you have driven through both sets of metal gates, the first is the entry gate into the site, the second is the gate into the car park. Once in the car park area the dog can be released from the vehicle,failure to follow this rule could result in the client being banned from the field.
ENTRANCE & EXIT PROCEDURE:
- The gate codes will be sent via text to your mobile phone. Wagtails recommend that you keep it on you during your visit.
- Please note that appointments have a 15 minute gap between them to ensure that where possible only one client is on the premises at a time. This allows you time to leave before the other person arrives. You MUST leave the car park at the end of your appointment time.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, if you arrive and see a car in the car park or somebody using the field please remain outside the gate by the barn. This is of the UTMOST importance as the previous client’s dog(s) may need space from either you or your dog(s)!
- When you enter through the main gate, please close the main gate behind you; and then drive down the track towards the barn. Please wait in this area if there is someone still in the field or car park.
- Once the other car has left the car park they will close and lock the gate. I ask everyone to do this to ensure that people can only enter if they know the code
- If they stay past your start time and do not appear to be leaving please call me on 07789 866960.
- Once the field/car park is empty you can drive to the gate, input the code and swing the gate back to the barn wall to allow you to drive into the car park. Close the gate behind you and attach the lock, you can then let your dog(s) out of the car from that point. Enter into the field and close the pedestrian gate behind you. This means that for extra security, you now have three closed gates between you and the road you entered on.
- If you arrive late to your appointment you must still leave at the end of your appointment time. Please contact me if you do arrive late and I will let you know if there is another client after you, if I can extend your appointment I will. Anyone who overstays more than three times will be banned from the field.
- When you leave there may be someone waiting by the barn ready for you to leave. You must lock the gate when you exit the car park, whether someone is waiting or not, this is to ensure that only clients who have the code can enter the field
- If anyone enters the car park while you are using the field please call me immediately on 07789 866960 as people need to wait outside.
- The onus is on the person leaving to lock the front gate again (as this should be kept locked at all times).
- Please note that ALL GATES must be closed behind you when you leave the premises.
- The Client shall ensure that the premises are secure at all times and shall not divulge any lock combination codes under any circumstances to any third parties.
- The codes are subject to change at any time by Wagtails without notice.
- The Client will not divulge any lock codes under any circumstances to any third party.
- Clients are required to pay for the booking in advance using the online system.
- Payments can be made via Stripe (using your card details).
REFUSAL OF BOOKING AND RE-SCHEDULING OF APPOINTMENTS:
- Clients can re-schedule their appointment via the online booking system with a minimum of 24 hours notice. If an appointment needs to be re-scheduled at short notice, then please contact Wagtails who will be able to do this for you.
- Clients who do not turn up for their appointment or leave the field early will still be liable for the whole of the hire charge.
- Wagtails reserves the right to refuse any application for the hiring of Wagtails without being required to give any reason for such refusal.
- Wagtails reserve the right to withdraw permission to use Wagtails. In special circumstances, Wagtails may repay any payment made but shall be under no liability for expense incurred or loss sustained by the Client as a result of the cancellation at our sole discretion.
- Wagtails will refuse entry if vaccination records/titre test results are not shown on the first visit. No refund will be given in this instance.
- Wagtails shall have the right to cancel any booking forthwith in the event that Wagtails is affected by an emergency/’act of God’ of any kind. Wagtails will refund any fees paid in these circumstances.
RIGHT OF ENTRY:
- Wagtails shall be allowed access at any time onto the Land to carry out inspections and any decisions made by Wagtails regarding safety and fitness of use, will be binding.
- Wagtails reserve the right to refuse admission to or evict any person from the premises.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- The client has exclusive use of the field however there is a maximum limit of 2 adults (unlimited number of Under 16s) and 10 dogs allowed to use Wagtails at any one time.
- Under no circumstances should dogs be left on the premises unattended at any time.
- If your dog(s), or any it lives with, is showing any signs of ill health (diarrhoea, vomiting, kennel cough, general lethargy etc) you must re-schedule the appointment. If this is at short notice, then please contact Wagtails who will be able to do this for you.
- If your dog(s) are ill following a visit to the field, please contact Wagtails immediately to allow us to disinfect the field for other dogs' safety.
- Only dogs known to each other are permitted to use the field, Wagtails does not allow dogs that are ‘strangers’ to each other to use the field at the same time.
- Wagtails have a strict No Smoking/Vaping policy on any of the premises. Any client found breaking this policy may be banned from future use.
- Any children under the care and/or control of the Client are to be supervised at all times by the Client.
- The Client will not permit the operation or release of any high flying object without the prior written consent of Wagtails, the Civil Aviation Authority and relevant Airports.
- The Client shall not bring into Wagtails any article of an inflammable or explosive character or that produces an offensive smell, or CFC or any oil, electrical, gas or other apparatus without the written approval of Wagtails.
INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE:
- In keeping with the law regarding 'responsible dog ownership', you are entirely responsible for yours and your dog(s)' safety whilst at Wagtails. The law states that we should be in control of our dogs at all times. This is also relevant at Wagtails, whether you are alone or a Wagtails representative is present
- Wagtails are not responsible and will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property or person(s) sustained by any person in Wagtails.
- The Client is responsible for all safety aspects of Wagtails prior to, during or subsequent to the Hire period and must accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever and by whomsoever caused, whether to property or person(s) sustained by any person(s) in Wagtails.
MARKETING AND PUBLICATION:
- We reserve the right to use any material, including texts and images sent to us (in any format) or via our face book page, for the purposes of marketing with your permission.
PROMOTIONAL CODES AND OFFERS:
- We reserve the right to withdraw promotional codes and offers at any time.
- We will keep your details on file to enable us to process this booking. By registering on the booking system you agree to us holding this information.
- All the data you provide to Wagtails Secure Dog Field is given by your consent and is of legitimate interest to enable you to receive confirmation and reminder emails which detail the entry code to the field.
- It is vital to have contact details so we can reach you in an emergency, such as a field closure or sudden code change.
- You can access, view and edit your Registration Information, through your account on the booking system at any time.
- You can request deletion of the account if you do not want these details to be held, but they are vital for you to be able to use the field. Any deletion requests will be completed with 28 days
- The security and privacy of your information is taken seriously at Wagtails, and we will never share your information with others without your written consent.
VARIATIONS TO AGREEMENT:
- Wagtails reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time. Any variations so made shall be deemed to be incorporated in these Conditions.
Last updated 15th September 2018
© Copyright Wagtails Secure Dog Field