Wagtails is a safe and secure environment to train your dog,
it provides peace of mind for you and freedom and fun for your
four legged friend.
Is Your Dog:
- Recovering from injury
- Fearful or reactive towards people or other dogs
Does Your Dog:
- Have an intermittent recall response
- Suffer from selective hearing
- Just want to relax and spend some quality time with your dogs
- Have multiple dogs that you want to exercise off lead together
- Want to be able to exercise your dogs without worries
- Want to be able to train your dog without distractions
More About Wagtails
The field is currently just under an acre in size and is secured by 2 metre high fencing. If your dog can jump over 2 metres then we may not be secure for you. There is a secure gravel parking area where, once the gate is locked, you can safely let your dog out of your car and make your way to the field so you and your dog can enjoy an hour or more of fun. We also have a Herbal Healing Garden, which has a number of plants that have healing properties for dogs, all are safe to sniff or eat as your dog desires.
* Please only use the poo bags provided as we compost the poo and need to use these specific bags.
* Prices include up to 10 dogs. There is a maximum limit of 2 adults in the field due to planning constraints, therefore we are unable to accept any group bookings.
* All dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations/titre test and worming, records will be checked during your first induction visit.
* Please ensure that you read all the Terms and Conditions before booking. If you have any questions please take a quick look at the FAQ's tab as you will probably find the answer there!
Monday - Saturday 08:30-18:30
£6 for 30 Minutes (Mon-Fri Only)
£9 for 45 Minutes
£12 for 60 Minutes
Please see below to book a visit
Tag your photos with #wagtailssecuredogfield to be featured on our website! We love to see your photo's of your dogs enjoying Wagtails!
53 Ashton Road, Leigh, Swindon, Wilts, SN6 6RF
© Copyright Wagtails Secure Dog Field